(Image courtesy of the lovely @Dr_duMaurier)
Revlon Fannibals Thank You!
Please tell everybody to Watch LIVE and watch their DVR recording within 3 days (DVR + 3). The show must be watched in its entirety on DVR and NOT deleted before viewing. Online viewing does NOT affect the Nielsen ranking. Here’s a project to help pull in more Nielsen viewers:
This week’s ad sponsor campaign:
1) Please send a thank you tweet to @Revlon during Friday’s episode, including both hashtags, #BlushingBloom AND #Hannibal.
2) Optional: if you use Revlon makeup, or if you have some funny ideas, feel free to tweet a photo or Vine video. If we get some really creative submissions, a little bird told me the producers might give out a prize!
Here’s a great NBC Community Yoplait Vine video from @Gurty: https://vine.co/v/MKxlgb20QP7
3) We’re actively encouraging submissions of Hannibal/Revlon themed art to be shared on Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. Anything you tweet to @Violincatherine or @DelaurentiisCo along this line WILL be shared!
4) Please use our #BlushingBloom hashtag leading up to this week’s episode.
A couple of things to mention, since there are a lot of questions:
5) We’re trying to keep Hannibal on NBC, and there are several successful past fan campaigns that managed to do things like that. Focusing on the ad sponsors is a proven method to stay on US broadcast TV. Participation is not mandatory, it just helps us a lot.
6) If you tweet #BlushingBloom, PLEASE include #Hannibal in the same tweet. This will help keep the Nielsen twitter ranking #1. Worldwide Fannibals can help the most, because the Worldwide twitter trend is extremely valuable to ad sponsors. I’m actually trying to mention all the ad sponsors during the broadcast, so if you see any of those tweets on http://www.twitter.com/ViolinCatherine, PLEASE join in and say thank you, too. I will use hashtags other than #BlushingBloom for those tweets (sometimes just #Hannibal); you’ll have to see what I’m doing in real time. An ad dollar is now buying a twitter trend and brand recognition overseas through the Fannibals: that’s HUGE.
7) Check into TV tag once during broadcast, since it is an “unofficial” Nielsen ranking (we’ve been #1 every week, so keep up the good work!): http://tvtag.com/tv_shows/hannibal
Please share the attached image (see above) across all social media platforms, okay? And feel free to create a special avatar to be used on Friday — perhaps something with Hannibal and Revlon.
Thank you, love you, owe you,